On Saturday and Sunday 4/24 & 4/25 this week there is the Green Living Expo at Suffolk County Community College (in Brentwood) and there is going to be a "Gluten-Free Pavillion" there with the Suffolk County Celiac board members as well as some Gltuen-Free Vendors!
The hours are Saturday, April 24th from 11-5pm, and Sundy, April 25th from 11-4pm.
Admission is Free!
Suffolk County Community College
Health, Sports & Education Center
1001 Crooked Hill Road
Brentwood, NY 11717
Also, since it's a "Green" expo
10 Things You Can Recycle at Long Island’s Green Living Expo
Click here for more details.
1. Sneakers (sponsored by Nike®)
2. Rechargeable Batteries (sponsored by Call2Recycle.org)
4. Prescription Sunglasses
5. Computers (no monitors)
6. New and gently used woman’s business attire and accessories (sponsored by Dress for Success®)
7. Cell Phones (sponsored by Call2Recycle.org)
8. Books—bring a book, take a book
9. DVDs—bring a DVD, take a DVD
10. CDs—bring a CD, take a CD
THE Whole Foods EVENT WAS POSTPONED- as soon as I have the rescheduled date, I will post!
Suffolk County Celiac members will also be at Whole Foods in Jericho for "Gluten-Free Day" from 12-4pm sometime in May.
When I have exact details regarding this event I will post.
429 North Broadway
Jericho, NY 11753-2106